Monday, June 2, 2008

Home remedies for acne scar removal and how to clear acne in 5 days

Many people tend to overlook this natural remedy. Eating a healthy and well-balanced diet also aids in acne scar removal. The more nutrients there are in your diet, the faster your acne scars will heal. Your body wills start building skin cells while at the same time giving your skin a healthy glow.
Acne can be categorized into various types such as:
So I did the three day fast, and on the morning after the 3rd day I looked in the mirror and saw that my skin was pretty much clear. Impressive results! I enjoyed my clear skin for about a week, but then my skin started to breakout again. And within a few days my acne was back, and was as bad as ever...
nationscx.blogspot.com
tags: best treatment for acne on backs, use of nutmeg oil on skin care as anti acne, best acne face wash

No comments: